Thursday, February 9, 2012

Knife Show March 3-4 2012

Just a reminder.   We’re coming up on one of the two big Northeast Ohio knife shows.  The Western Reserve Cutlery Association is sponsoring the Dale Warther Memorial Knife Expo on March 3rd and 4th at the Dover Armory.  The armory is at 2800 N. Wooster Ave. in Dover, Ohio.  The doors open at 9:00 both days.
Here's a link to a website with a little more information:

Knife shows have a different feel than gun shows.  Everything seems a little more relaxed and everyone has a real interest in knives.  The truth is, I like gun shows, but knife shows have a special place in my heart.  It’s hard to explain, but the vendors and customers seem to have more in common and are friendlier.

You can find a link to the WRCA on my sidebar.

I hope you make it down there.  Parking is free and admission is $5.  I believe the Lions have the food concession.  Here’s a hint:  Come for the knives, but stay for the sausage sandwiches…..  

I’ll see you there…………….

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.